What you need:
- 1 yard flannel fabric
- Coordinating thread
- Start by cutting two 18"x33" rectangles from your yard of fabric.
- Lay the two pieces of fabric one on top of the other.
- Sew along one of the short sides (about 1/4" from the edge of the fabric and press along the seam you just sewed. Now you have one long piece of fabric.
- Fold the piece of fabric in half long ways (or "hot dog" style).
- Sew down the long side opposite the fold. Now you have a long tube.
- Turn the tube right side out and press the fabric.
- Take one of the short ends and fold the fabric into itself about 1/2-3/4".
- Insert the other short end into the short end that you just folded to create a big loop.
- Sew the two short ends together (about 1/4" from the edge of the folded short end). You will be sewing through 4 layers of fabric (the two inside the other two).
- Wrap that cozy scarf around your neck!!