Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Burlap Wreath

I keep seeing burlap wreaths for fall and I just love them!  So, I had to get in on the action.  I made this little lady yesterday.  I unintentionally bought wired burlap ribbon.  But I'm so glad because the ribbon was much easier to shape as a result.  Our front door is solid wood and requires regular beauty treatments with some Murphy's Oil.  As you can tell, she hasn't had one lately but I actually think the "distressed" look works with the rustic look of the burlap wreath.  Besides, the wreath may be finding a new home next week when I take her to the craft show with me!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely wreath! I'd like one for our front door this year - we have our own front door for the first time! It's pretty exciting! Maybe I need to get crafty and make something like this! Also, I love your door & especially your door-knocker :)
    -Stina
    www.honeywild.net

    ReplyDelete